Terms and Conditions
PLUS BY PAYMENTSENSE BENEFITS PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Plus by Paymentsense Benefits Programme is a customer rewards programme which invites Customers to register and redeem a selection of specific business and leisure offers.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Customers of the Paymentsense Plus Benefits Programme agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
“Administrator” means TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
“Customer” means a Paymentsense customer who qualifies for Plus.
“Plus” means the Plus by Paymentsense Rewards Programme.
Plus Offers Portal means Plus by Paymentsense Offers Portal.
Provider means Paymentsense Limited, 242 Acklam Road, London W10 5JJ (“PaymentSense”).
Eligibility: Plus is open to qualifying UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), customers of Paymentsense aged 18 or over. Employees of the Provider and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with Plus are not eligible to participate.
Qualifying customers: To be a qualifying customer of Plus, you must all meet the following criteria:
- be a customer of Paymentsense who is live and accepting transactions
- have formally agreed to acquire the Plus Rewards Programme on your Merchant Service Agreement
Accessing Plus: If you qualify as a Customer you will receive an email welcoming you to Plus with a unique URL (a smartlink) to the Plus Offers Portal. You will need to create a password and register to access the Plus Offers Portal. Once you have entered the Plus Offers Portal you can browse and redeem a wide range of business and leisure offers. It is your responsibility to keep your smartlink and password confidential. If you know or suspect anyone knows your smartlink or password you should contact the Provider immediately.
- Some offers will have a unique code and will be displayed prominently on the Plus Offers Portal.
- Once you click ‘REDEEM’ you will be taken to the redemption website where you will enter in your unique offer code to redeem the offer.
- For offers without a code, you will need to click on the redeem button and will be taken to the redemption site and further instructions will be provided to complete the redemption journey.
- Your smartlink for each offer is valid for 12 months from the date you were sent your welcome email with your unique smartlink. For example: If you were sent your Paymentsense welcome email on the 3rd April 2017, the last date your unique offer codes could be used is the 3rd April 2018.
- The same unique codes should be used to redeem the applicable offer throughout your 12 months access to Plus.
- The offers available to each Customer may differ and remain subject to change by the Provider and/or the Administrator and any of the offers available from time to time may be withdrawn. No prior notification of such change or withdrawal is required.
- Your claim to access Plus will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you:
- Reside outside of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland);
- Have not been deemed a qualifying customer by Paymentsense;
- Are not a customer of Paymentsense;
- Terminate your account with Paymentsense or have your account with Paymentsense terminated for any reason.
- Offers have no cash value or alternative value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing offers partners or promoters may have.
- The Provider and the Administrator reserves the right to replace the offers with ones of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Redeeming an offer is deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- For each offer, specific terms and conditions will apply. You will have access to them on each individual offer page.
- Paymentsense may decline to issue access to Plus, withdraw Plus and access to the Plus Offers Portal where there is reasonable belief of:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions;
- any behaviour relating to Plus, the Provider or the Administrator that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour.
- Neither the Provider nor the Administrator, nor their agents or distributors will be responsible for or liable to compensate you or any other person and shall not be liable to you or any other person for loss or injury or damage occurring from using the offers available to you, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the goods or services offered. Your statutory rights are unaffected and neither the Provider or Administrator exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence or liability for fraud or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Plus is administered by the Administrator. If for any reason you encounter a problem, please call the Provider on 0800 103 2959 for assistance. Lines are open 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. Calls are free.
- The Provider and/or the Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of Plus is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of Plus is unavailable, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Provider or the Administrator which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of Plus, the Provider or the Administrator may, in their sole discretion, modify or suspend Plus. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Provider or the Administrator and which prevents the Provider or Administrator from complying with these terms and conditions neither the Provider nor the Administrator will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations.
- If any of these conditions (or part of a condition) should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it (or the part concerned) shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining conditions (and part of the condition not affected) shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- You can not transfer your rights or benefits under Plus to anyone else.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.
- Your Master Service Agreement with the Provider and these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Provider and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between you and the Provider, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. You acknowledge that you did not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in the Master Service Agreement or these terms and conditions. Nothing shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- These conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time. The Provider will endeavour to notify you of such changes but it is your responsibility to regularly check them.